This Agreement is effective on the date of the Client’s purchase and continues until Creative Complex’s completion of the project.
1.1 Services. Creative Complex shall provide one or more of the following services to the Client with reasonable skill and care in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement:
- Planning (Content Inventory Plan – Marketing, RFP, Social Content, Website, or Event Systems)
- Research (Funding Opportunity Search, Statistic/Reference Search, Fundraiser Search, Database Management, Customer Segmentation, Survey Evaluation, Operations Analysis)
- Writing (Document Review, Content Creation, Customer Recognition, Social Engagement)
1.2 Delivery of Services. Creative Complex shall begin and complete quick package services within 7-10 business days of payment submission, unless client has been notified in writing (turnaround times for larger projects shall be specified at the time of quote presentment). Services shall be provided remotely, and the final product shall be delivered to the Client electronically.
For Grant Proposal Creation and RFP Plan services: There is no perfect grant; therefore, there is no guarantee that the grant you apply for will be awarded. Failure of the grant being awarded is not a reflection of the professional abilities of Creative Complex, LLC. In no way shall Creative Complex or its owners be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential issues that may arise from the Client not receiving a grant award or financial assistance from the respective entity/organization.
1.3 Payment. The Client agrees to pay all initial service costs to Creative Complex prior to beginning the project. Creative Complex processes transactions securely using PayPal (Creative Complex does not store any credit card information). Accepted payment methods include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, eChecks, and PayPal accounts.
No extra expenses are anticipated; however, Creative Complex shall invoice the Client if any necessary expenses are incurred for completing services. The Client shall pay any remaining balance for larger projects prior to receiving the final product. These expenses include, but are not limited to: purchasing extra materials, providing rush services (less than a seven-day turnaround), and making more than one round of changes after project completion.
1.4 Liability/Obligations. The Parties will only be liable for service fee obligations. Creative Complex assumes no liability for the quality of external products or services purchased for the Client.
1.5 Client Termination. If the Client terminates the Agreement for any reason before the scheduled completion date, the Client will reimburse Creative Complex for all outstanding fees and applicable expenses.
1.6 Relationship of the Parties. The services performed by Creative Complex, its employees, sub-contractors, or agents shall be as an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a partnership, joint venture, or otherwise between the Parties.
1.7 Confidentiality. Neither Party will disclose any confidential information of the other which comes into their possession in relation to this Service Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties and supersedes all prior negotiations.
- Failure of either Party to enforce rights under this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of these rights.
- Neither Party shall be liable for failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement if the failure is caused by any circumstances beyond its reasonable control (including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, or industrial dispute).
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which Creative Complex is located.